Duration: Three Days (Prior attendance to SPC 1 or similar is mandatory)
Variables and Attributes In accordance with 4th edition (June 2010) AIAG documentation
Duration Three Days
Data is used
by Organizations in making critical decisions. The decisions range from
asserting the acceptance of their products to the acceptance of a project.
Therefore, the quality of data and the measurement system that produces the data
is utmost important in any organization that focuses on fact-based decision
making process. The ability to assess and analyze the capability of the
measurement system to produce quality data is a pre-requisite to any data
· The understanding of the measurement system concepts
· The confident to apply MSA methodology for different types of measurement system
· The ability to evaluate the MSA results and to decide on what follow up action to be taken Benefits
· Understand how to perform and evaluate bias and linearity study on variable measurement system.
· Understand how to perform and evaluate Variable GR&R Study by using Range, Average Range and ANOVA
· Understand how to perform and evaluate the Attribute GR&R Study by using Attribute and Analytic Methodologies.
· The materials presented in this training are aligned with the AIAG’s MSA Manual, 4th Edition.
Who should attend?
Personnel involved in the design or specification of products, manufacturing processes or services this could include Process/Manufacturing Engineer, Team Facilitator, Ergonomic Engineer, Process Validation Engineer, Quality/Reliability Engineer, Relevant Workplace Personnel and Others Responsible for the Development of the Process. Persons wishing to understand the benefits of Control Plans and APQP
Delegates Receive a H & M Certificate on successful completion of a forty five minute multiple-choice examination, competent mark is 60%.
This Course Material is aligned to the body of knowledge requirements for ASQ requirements CQT