Includes audit requirements for IATF16949, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
This course is based on ISO 19011 2018 auditing standard which provides a uniform approach to multiple management system audits.
ISO 19011:2018, Guidelines for auditing management systems, has been expanded to include the following:
· Addition of the risk-based approach to the principles of auditing
· Expansion of the guidance on managing an audit program, including audit program risk
· Expansion of the guidance on conducting an audit, particularly the section on audit planning
· Expansion of the generic competence requirements for auditors
· Adjustment of terminology to reflect the process and not the object (“thing”)
· Removal of the annex containing competence requirements for auditing specific management system disciplines (due to the large number of individual management system standards, it would not be practical to include competence requirements for all disciplines);
· Expansion of Annex A to provide guidance on auditing (new) concepts such as organization context, leadership and commitment, virtual audits, compliance and supply chain
This course based on ISO 19011:2018 provides guidance on the conduct of internal or external management system audits, as well as on the management of audit programmes.
The course in line with “ISO 19011:2018 has been revised to provide auditors and organizations needing to conduct audits of management systems an opportunity to re-assess their own practices and identify improvement opportunities.
Who should attend?
Staff responsible for auditing management systems such as IATF16949, ISO 9001 2015 and ISO 14001 ISO 45001 etc.
It is a prerequisite that these persons have prior knowledge of applicable management standard and Core Tools.
A series of workshops, presentations and role-plays on topics including:
An overview of the ISO 19011series
· Planning an audit and setting objectives
· Performing an audit
· Human aspects of auditing
· Reporting findings and nonconformity.
Delegates Receive a H & M Certificate on successful completion of a forty five minute multiple-choice examination, competent mark is 60%.
This Course Material is aligned to the body of knowledge requirements for ASQ requirements CQT