This interactive course and workshop explains the process approach essential for conformance with ISO 9001 2015. The course ensures that you fully understand the process approach and are able to evaluate and implement a value adding quality management system based on modern approaches to documentation.
Particular attention is given to the establishment of controlled conditions through the use of turtle diagrams and the effective monitoring of processes.
Who should attend?
All personnel, with emphasis on Management, Supervisors, Auditors of Management Systems, and Quality Assurance personnel.
Benefits to Your Business
· Learn how to apply the process approach in an organisational context
· Understand how to benefit from the 2015 edition by developing an efficient and effective management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and other interested parties.
· Understand the implications of the ISO 9001 2015 Changes
· Understand what is meant by the Context of the organisation and how this clause should be approached
· Understand the requirements for Risk Management and suitable tools for applying and benefiting from the clause requirements.
· Understanding how the organization is to determine the knowledge necessary for the operation of its processes and assurance of conformity of products and services.
Through interrelated modules and exercises based on best practice delegates understand how to:
· Interpret the philosophy and requirements of ISO 9001
· Structure of a management system
· Understanding the process approach.
· Identify responsibilities for quality systems
· Review current practices and new techniques required
· Document management system activities and why documentation is important
· Present information to best effect
· Plan the measurement and control of processes
· Maintain and improve the management system
Delegates Receive a H & M Certificate on successful completion of a forty five minute multiple-choice examination, competent mark is 60%.
This Course Material is aligned to the body of knowledge requirements for ASQ requirements CQT